This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Drawing fest at Eric's studio



On Wednesday we all got together with 3 overhead projectors, a ton of transperencies and 3 5' x 5' panels and got loose on some picture making. We are making life size coloring books so essentially we do the outlining and the folks will color them in. The compositions turned out awesomally and my favorite image is Taylor's dinosaur (can't see it in these pictures) and Taylor's little guy stroking my Jesus beard. We drank yard beer, smoked, and Dan and I told glasses stories. Good times. It's all for the event shown in the flier below. Vern recorded it all on 8mm so I'll post that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment