This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Josh Aster and Greg's shop is open in NYC




I am stoked on the paintings of Josh Aster as of late. They are really simply and elegantly complex and really bitchen to look at. He shows at Carl Berg so if you visit http://www.carlberggallery.com/ you can see more of his really nice paintings. YES!!

Also for friends, Greg's shop opened in New York in the lower east side. Assembly (www.assemblynewyork.com which has a sweet new medievilish icon). He has such a ridiculous sense of what things are rad so I'm sure he will do really well. I am proud of my buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment