This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads" TDA pt. 3




































































































































This was the show Dan curated on Elm in which I had work, along with Bob Pece who's work I am re-stoked on, and Eric Trine, Amanda Paganini, Jessica Fife, and Alex. In the bottom picture is MT giving us a helping hand by helping sand. My pieces are the Rick James/Billy Graham testifyin' piece and the one with the synchronized swimmers. Woooord.



No comments:

Post a Comment