This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some new paintings for your face

With Raid Projects now in full swing and the Rant show up and running (see below posts for context) my blog will now return to it's original archival purposes. I have been painting a lot even though gallery/curatorial/museum stuff has been occupying a lot of time. Here are some recently finished pieces that I had neglected to post. I like my new system as it allows me to be able to meditate on the subject matter, but I can walk away from it, come back the next day, and know where I left off. It keeps the studio fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment