This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sketches for Boise...



These are sketches for site specific wall pieces for a show that I'm doing in Boise Idaho next week. The idea is that these will be turned into transparencies, projected on the walls, maybe as tall as myself, and then painted directly on the walls. This whole project will be in collaboration with the art students that attend the university where these pieces will be executed. My hope is that these will act as templates that those art students will then help me fill in and add to.
I'll fill in the show details in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment