This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Friends, Family, Lookers On, Latchers On!!!!

If you’ve ever wanted to own a Ryan Callis original piece of art, HERE’S YOUR CHANCE!

My good friend Mike Wunderley is getting married and his bachelor party is upcoming.  
It is very important to me that I go and celebrate Mike’s wise decision to marry Ruth.
He’s an awesome dude, who has been a good buddy for many years now, so I’ve gotz to make this happen...I love this guy.

But I made the financial mistake of having many kids and pursuing the visual arts for a living so I need to fundraise in order to be able to make this bachelor weekend.

So I propose that I will sell any painting on my website, for the price of the trip which is $250.  That’s right folks, any painting, any size, a meeeeezly $250.  Visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com and prowl and see what grabs your eyeballs.

I want you to look at Miike’s face in that photo, and imagine him not having me at his bachelor celebration……..As a bonus gift, we’ll make the purchaser an original piece of art, on location in Catalina…..

No comments:

Post a Comment