This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A new year is upon us.



Happy new years friends.
I hope that 2008 will be a year of chill and change, it's in the wind. 2007 was a grindy year for the world.
I'm going to pray a lot more in 2008 and focus a lot more on God, my wife, and Magnolia. I think that I grinded too much in 2007.
I want to adventure a lot more in 2008.
I want to learn a lot more about science in 2008, preferably field biology, and maybe field recording. That seems interesting. But I probably won't, I'll probably just paint instead. But I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment