This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

New board

So Bird helped me wax up my new board. I get excited enough to write about it because of the adventure. So my dad stumbles across this shop in Encinada and it is sick, full of San Miguel boards of great shape. We go back down and order a board. 2 months later the guy says he'll bring it up to San Diego and will meet me at the "sports arena". I think Padre stadium, wait 3 hours, just to find out he's at Charger stadium. I know nothing about San Diego, but adventure my way around town till an hour later I found him, with my new board. YES. It rides like YES. Earl and I took it out at head high Seal and it is super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment