This is the blog for lookupgospelchoir.com, the art site of Ryan Callis. Here is where I post about influences, and the stories behind my art. To see the art that this blog refers to, visit www.lookupgospelchoir.com.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bird went to the LA NHM

Tammy's commitment to making Magnolia a genius has improved since she quit her job. She has begun taking her into LA to various institutions of history and culture. Yes and she wore her tutu. I am hanging others' art at an intensified rate to pay for things like food and rent so I miss out. But today I hung $18 million worth of paint and canvas in the form of a Diebenkorn and a Chagal, and that's pretty fun too.

1 comment:

  1. kaboom! i always said bird bird would be our one-way ticket to easy street. i'm assuming that you're going to throw sacks of bird-earned cash at me someday, right?

    ReplyDelete